At times I feel so helpless about myself.I am losing a battle with myself which I am so desperately trying to win.But at times I feel something we had to leave for destiny and let him play its game.
I am feeling so constrained and subjugated that I am even not able to laugh on myself.But one thing I know I will able to overcome it.From every experiences there are lessons to learn and at this point of time I am not realizing what lessons I might be learning.
But I am changing and thats but for sure
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i want u 2 win dis battle at any cost....juss tell me if i can do nething ...(nething means nething)
one is responsible for his/her happiness/sadness " <---- if u'd ask me...very true boy ...very true...
It's upto you whether to feel hurt cuz of sum1 else's action or not...
if justice needs to be done to u...u have to do it ursef!!! Don't let ursef down or punish urself (feeling hurt is one of the sort) cuz of sum1 else's misdoing...
u cud feel sick all u want...but u have the power within ursef...to get back :)...blaming others wud get u down agn...it myt b tru...myt not...but who loses? who gains? who deserves?
it actually makes a lottav sense,lame to only those ho0 are to0 used to the ways of the world :)
Post a Comment