unki narazi ko humne dillagi samjhi,unki har baat ko humne ek ishaara samjhaa.... aab kisse gilla kare hum,unki sharaat ko humne hi to mohabbat samjhaa.
Hope is a Dangerous thing if fulfilled it becomes a habit and if not it leaves u disappointed
------------------------X------------------------
I feel lost
Amid the garden of my thoughts.
No one can know
About the whale of a heart
That has been beached on these shores.
Solitude has filled
The void that expands
To the corners of my being.
My only companion is the broken
Reflection of a woman
In the cracked mirror.
Yet hope shines
In this darkness,
Like the first star
Of a black night.
Hope that perhaps, one day
I’ll find my way to the BROTHEL.
------------------------X------------------------
Bahut royaa hai us aansu ke khatir,
Jo nikalta hai khushi ki inteha par.
------------------------X------------------------
Finally after all the crap which I have a written I am highly practical and blunt man
1 comment:
wel done
Post a Comment